You are here
- Research Compliance Partners
Compliance Oversight Committees
Each research compliance program (e.g., Conflict of Interest, HRPP) has one or more specific oversight committee. For information about these committees, see the programs' respective web pages.
The following offices, units, and advisory groups play key roles in ensuring campus awareness of and adherence to federal, state, and university research compliance requirements.
University Central Offices/Units
- Office of Research (UMOR)
- Office of Research and Sponsored Projects (ORSP)
- Office of the Provost
- Office of the General Counsel
- Office of the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (EVPCFO)
- Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
- Office of Technology Transfer (OTT)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS), eResearch, Safe Computing, and other teams
- Michigan Medicine Regulatory Affairs
- Sponsored Programs
- Procurement Services
University Advisory Committees
- Faculty Senate Research Advisory Committee - The Research Advisory Committee consults with and advises the Vice President for Research on matters of research and research personnel, proposing appropriate actions to the Senate Assembly.
- Research Associate Deans (RADs) - Forum representing the university's schools, colleges, and units that reviews research policy and initiatives, providing guidance to the Vice President for Research on implementation, updates, and more.
- Research Compliance Advisory Committee (RCAC) - representatives from various offices and units responsible for the cross-campus administration of research compliance policies and procedures